wtorek, 30 kwietnia 2024

Raspberry-PI Function Block Diagrams

In order to learn something new I like to get my hands dirty with new technology rather then buy expensive book and do things step by step. I don't have as much time as I used to. So looking at new framework I'm trying to find out if I can to stuff easier. As you can see by my last posts I was working on a PLC device that can be programmed without computer using only buttons. That came out to be very interesting device to make and I'm still working on it because it's so much fun. A new idea came to my mind to make a PLC that unfortunately will need PC but will provide programming software on its own. It will be a raspberry PI which will host a webpage that you can connect to using ethernet/WIFI then draw functional block desing using front-end application and deploy code that will immediately run. I'm trying to find best (easiest) technologies for this purpose. As of now I'm testing if they will work together. Wish me luck :P

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz