poniedziałek, 25 marca 2024

New keyboard/display panel design

On the left you can see my new idea on how to make keyboard/display panel for device like that. I wasn't happy with cutting holes in plastic by my self. It always looked crooked and not profesional. There was a problem with buttons as well. TACT switches with long buttons where unstable (they where slightly moving in all directions when you applied force). So I came up with a design where top panel is really just a PCB board with holes made on CNC. That way I'm sure that everything is even and on the right place. Small TACT switches mounted on top are very steady. I wanna try different solder mask color but green looks nice. Design of this device is almost complete. There are only few issus I have to address. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz